Saturday, March 28, 2015

SmiLe for a picture!

I had a dentist appointment today that went pretty well....until I was told some scary news. If you know me, I am scared of the dentist. That's why I always try my best to keep my teeth clean to minimize the number of trips I need to make to the dentist. Today was a annual clean and check-up day. At the end of my appointment my dentist said that my teeth are great, no cavities or anything..'cept I had 4 wisdom teeth starting to grow out and I need them removed because they are not growing out straight. Even if they are, my mouth does not have enough space and the wisdom teeth will shift all my teeth and undo the torture of braces.

I am scared.

Does it hurt to get wisdom teeth taken out?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik