Thursday, May 14, 2015

Circle Lenses

I just placed an order for circle lenses from pinkyparadise! YAY! I've only worn circle lenses once and that was a year ago. It was a pair that my friend got for me from an anime convention. This time, I was actually able to choose the circle lenses I want. I've wanted to try circle lenses for a long time. Ones that look natural and that I can wear on a daily basis--not cosplay ones like the one my friend got me last year. I've done quite a bit of research on them over the years, but never got around to actually buying a pair from online. I find that shopping for the circle lenses in the local stores here in Toronto is very tricky. There can be fake lenses that mimic the logo of brands but the product is not up to par with the quality. Of everything that I can cheap out on, I think I'd like to keep my eyes functional so ordering from a well trusted online store was what I did.

I ordered the GEO BELLA GREY circle lenses for myself.
It is supposed to be a 14.2 mm diameter (one of the smaller diameters on the market of circle lenses).
I will probably do a review on this lens once I receive them.

I also ordered a few lenses for my boyfriend and his brother for their cosplay costume. They're cosplaying as a characters from a swim team in an anime called Free!. Yeah...I haven't watched that anime so I don't really know what it is about. They got green and purple lenses. My boyfriend is suggesting that I cosplay as a girl from that anime as well so I got red lenses to play that girl. I may or may not do a review on those red lenses.

I'm super excited for these lenses to come in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik