Tuesday, May 19, 2015

The Wishlist - May

May Wanted - Things that would be cool to have, but I don't really need them. 
  1. An Apartment. It doesn't need to be a fancy apartment, just something liveable. In fact, I don't even need furniture. Just the mattress would be great. I've been wanting to move out for a while now and usually step one of that would be to save up money...or graduate first. While I'm working on that, I guess it will be an item on my wishlist. 
  2. A Watch. Work can be slow when you have no idea what time it is. You don't know when your shift is going to end, or if it's even close to break time. A watch would be handy at work. Also, I really like the look of simple casual watches. It jazzes up the lazy outfit but can still be worn with dressy outfits. 
  3. An Every Day City Bag. A bag that can be worn to carry my bigger items such as my 13 inch laptop and a notebook, as well as my other knick knacks (like my phone, sweater, pens, mints, on-the-go make-up kit, my camera etc). I would use this as a replacement for my backpack for my more glammed up days. Maybe when I am going to a job interview, if I ever have business meetings, or just days I want to use a fancier bag to attend classes. Don't get me wrong, I love my Hershel Supply Co. Baltasar backpack, it's just that some days, I need something dressier to match the outfit and occasion. An everyday city bag in monochromatic tones would be amazing. 
  4. Louisiana Chicken Wings. Ahh. Any solid foods please. Only when you can't eat some things that you crave them. I was totally fine with resisting the urges to eat when I was able to eat. But since my wisdom teeth extraction a few days ago, I can't eat hard to eat solids yet. Pleasseeee give me chicken wings when I can eat again!
Well that sums up my current want list. Anyone want to buy me chicken wings in a week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik