Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Decader!


There is about 27 days before my boyfriend's 20th birthday and I still don't know what to get him. The panic.. I'm currently just browsing the internet for cute gift ideas and birthday celebration ideas. Anyone have suggestions? I'm on a low budget considering that I still haven't found a job for the summer yet.

Before school ended, I was actually hoping that my old employers were still hiring. That way I would've got a few pay-checks in before his birthday, but the companies aren't doing so well in business this year and are not hiring at the moment.

Aside from a handmade card and a gift, I'm smoked out of ideas. Maybe I should check out his favourite clothing stores, but I don't know if he'd like the clothes I choose for him. I know that he also likes couple things like workout shirts, bracelets, phone cases, etc. but I feel like those should be reserved for anniversaries.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik